Our Family Tree
Learn about the generous donors who have established charitable funds through Stark Community Foundation.
As seen in The Difference: Summer/Fall 2022 Edition
There’s no better feeling than when you make someone else’s entire day. It can boost your mood and spread positivity to those around you.
If you’re in need of inspiration, consider these 9 easy-to-do acts of kindness:
1. Compliment a stranger.
2. Volunteer for a local organization that matters to you.
3. Write a positive online review for a restaurant you love.
4. Collect litter that you see on the ground when you’re out and about in your neighborhood or local park.
5. Send a friend a hand-written note and share something they’ve done that has inspired you.
6. Rake your neighbor’s leaves this fall.
7. Buy extra school supplies for a teacher. There are 18 school districts in Stark County, all of which would appreciate your kindness.
8. Donate old blankets and towels to an animal shelter. Stark County Humane Society is always accepting donations.
9. Make a donation to a cause that’s important to you.